Audience consumption habits are drastically shifting in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak, and those changes are forcing brands to overhaul their approach to marketing and advertising. From refining content and engagement strategies to determining when and where to spend, many tough, transformative decisions will be in the months ahead.
In the midst of all this change sits Connected TV.
Join Zeta Global’s Divisional President, Mike Caprio, and the following for a roundtable discussion on the effect that the coronavirus is having on the already evolving TV landscape.
- Lauren Fisher | VP, Business Intelligence | Advertiser Perceptions
- Darren Olive | EVP, National Advertising Sales & Strategy | Sony Crackle Plus
- Reed Barker | Head of Advertising | Philo
- Tom Sly | VP Revenue, National Media | The E.W. Scripps Company
- Steve DeMain | VP, Platform Partner Sales | Vizio
- Mike Piner | SVP, Video and Data Driven Investments | MediaHub
- Ken Krasnow | VP, Omni-Channel Marketing | Henkel
By attending this webinar, you’ll obtain a clearer understanding of:
- The pandemic’s role in accelerating the transition from broadcast TV to Connected TV.
- How industry leaders are turning to data trends and audience insights to modify their digital strategies in real time.
- Targeting opportunities within programmatic CTV advertising, and best practices to reach your intended audience more effectively.
- Existing measurement and attribution methods to ensure alignment with your key goals and objectives.